Broken Arrow Saloon

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Hardcorps yet.... I don't know where to watch it - is it online?

It was on cable TV on the Independent Film Network channel. (For us that's right next to Sundance)

It's a documentary that follows a snare player from the Cadets a few years ago. Was kinda cool to watch and if you get a chance or you can Tivo/DVR it. I think it plays again next week. If not, I wonder if you can get it from Netflix??

The only race is between Bluen Star andn CapitalnRegiment... are you kidding???? the Blue Stars are about to catch the Crossmen B)

Hope the Bluestars do well. I really enjoyed their show in Indy and know a few alums who are real sweethearts.

Edited by CapRegBariMom

[quote name='CapRegBariMom' date='Jul 19 2006, 10:01 PM'

It was on cable TV on the Independent Film Network channel. (For us that's right next to Sundance)

It's a documentary that follows a snare player from the Cadets a few years ago. Was kinda cool to watch and if you get a chance or you can Tivo/DVR it. I think it plays again next week. If not, I wonder if you can get it from Netflix??

We bought the book for Megan last year for Christmas, she said it is very true to form. I wish we got those channels, but we live in the dark ages here.

Go Blue Stars

Edited by momofthechic

LETS GO CROSSMEN

I hear you, we don't get ESPN2 up here, so we can't watch the finals telecast. We also have no theaters that show the quarterfinals, so I am driving to Madison (going over the top of the lakes to get there this year!)

I hear you, we don't get ESPN2 up here, so we can't watch the finals telecast. We also have no theaters that show the quarterfinals, so I am driving to Madison (going over the top of the lakes to get there this year!)

It will be worth the trip...

If the ESPN2 thing holds tru to the form it had last yera, they wont show any full performances... It was a great intro to drumcorps sort of thing.. but if ya want to see the show.. madison thats the way to be..

anyway.. so .. um scores?? wait.. there they are... dang.. hoping for a big jump by the red team soon... i know they ahve it in them.

Edited by Chester

I don't think those scores are official (are they?)

I mean, there's nothing on DCI.org yet

Edited by dciguy01