Madison to Milwaukee Airport

Badger bus runs from Madison to Milwaukee airport several times every day.

http://www.badgerbus.com/

$19 one way and you dont have to do the driving!!! They even leave from the Memorial Union on the UW campus. Walking distance from the Stadium. They have prices, schedules and more info on their website. I have used this service many times. The buses are clean, safe and run pretty much on a good schedule.

just a thought....I saw that it was only $25 to ride a bus from Madison to Chicago (can't remember which company)....flights from there might be a little easier....

This bus company is called Van Galder Bus co. They provide service from Madison to O'Hare. $25 one way, 3 hours one way. Here is a link.

http://www.coachusa.com/vangalder/ss.detai...id=691887619757

How long of a ride is it if he made a detour to the Brat Stop? b**bs

This bus company is called Van Galder Bus co. They provide service from Madison to O'Hare. $25 one way, 3 hours one way. Here is a link.

http://www.coachusa.com/vangalder/ss.detai...id=691887619757

I took this bus trip to get to Madison in 1999 and my experience was excellent....top company

Triple Forte

I need some help. My son is filling a hole for the Cadets which requires me to fly him back from Finals to Portand, OR on the 13th. Needless to say the one way flights remaining out of Madison this late are $650+. It's cheaper to have him fly out of Milwaukee. I need to know how long it takes to get from Madison over to the Milwaukee airport so I can get him there and then drive back to Madison to catch my plane that leaves around 11:00am. Given that it is Sunday morning I can't imagine that traffic would be bad. It looks like it's about 75 miles so I'm estimating about an hour and a half. Any local input I can get is very much appreciated! :)

I found that flying out of Chicago is the best. Found a one way ticket for my son to Seattle for 99.00 on US Airlines. It might be worth taking the bus to Chicago and then flying from there.

How long of a ride is it if he made a detour to the Brat Stop? b**bs

That'd be a considerable delay, because he'd have to swing all the way down to Kenosha, which is like what, another 45 minutes south of Milwaukee? It's actually more of a suburb of Chicago than Milwaukee, for census purposes and so forth.

Put him on the Badger Bus. My wife and I have done it, and it's sweet. Takes you right to the departure area at Mitchell.

You'll spend more than $19 on gas driving over and back.