Phantom Show Changes

I read in the Phantom member's journal that they've made a lot of changes to the show recently, both visually and musically. Apparently, there's a new ending to the opener and a totally brand new closer. Can anyone tell us anything about these changes? They definitely seem to be for the better.

Changes worked EXTREMELY well. The show is really coming together

A "totally brand new closer"? So what's the piece?

"Laughter In The Rain" by Neil Sedaka

"Laughter In The Rain" by Neil Sedaka

LOL :huh:

They're doing "Hit me baby one more time" and it will rock your pathetic world.

You should see their new drill. They form a block and march it up and down the field. The new opener really shows off this wild approach to the visual--they've thrown out the Prokofiev and replaced it with "A Mighty Fortress is Our God." It makes the other corps look, well, dated.

The Ballad is a fantasia on Mary Had a Little Lamb. It is CLEAN. The drums play eighth notes only, which symbolizes the inhumanity of our modern world.

The white uniforms have been replaced with khakis and green polos. The pit is all zithers. It's very exciting.

I hadn't heard about the Sedaka so I'm assuming that's a new thing. Probably something Dan Farrell thought up. Whatever it is, I'm sure it RAWKS. :huh:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Sweet....

They're doing "Hit me baby one more time" and it will rock your pathetic world.

You should see their new drill. They form a block and march it up and down the field. The new opener really shows off this wild approach to the visual--they've thrown out the Prokofiev and replaced it with "A Mighty Fortress is Our God." It makes the other corps look, well, dated.

The Ballad is a fantasia on Mary Had a Little Lamb. It is CLEAN. The drums play eighth notes only, which symbolizes the inhumanity of our modern world.

The white uniforms have been replaced with khakis and green polos. The pit is all zithers. It's very exciting.

I hadn't heard about the Sedaka so I'm assuming that's a new thing. Probably something Dan Farrell thought up. Whatever it is, I'm sure it RAWKS. :huh: