Number 1 Way To Improve Your Score

If a corps could get ahold of a bunch of Superman capes.....they could "fly" their drill instead of marching it. How would one judge that? :rock:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a corps could get ahold of a bunch of Superman capes.....they could "fly" their drill instead of marching it. How would one judge that? :rock:

Oooo...does that mean drills can become 3 dimensional? I like that idea. Capes it is.

If a corps could get ahold of a bunch of Superman capes.....they could "fly" their drill instead of marching it. How would one judge that? :rolleyes:

Hmm it would keep folks from being out of step... could make for interesting drill..

Oooo...does that mean drills can become 3 dimensional? I like that idea. Capes it is.

oooo even a better point... WOW that would be #### kewl...

hmm im pondering jet packs.. but we couldnt use either with the kilties.. cant have those kilts coming up too high.

Edited by Chester

oh no.. i can definently see cadets taking "advantage" of this.. and the eye boggling drill that cavies would put out..

Oh yeah.. Definately those two would be thei first.. the Cavies drill would just be unreal..

and imagine the dorr opening and the whole cadets corps flying through at full speed , swarming through even to come to a company front like 20 ft off the ground, and just blowing faces off..

wow now im picturing it combined with old school Scouts, and getting goosebumps.

Im going to go out on a limb here.. Capes are Pretty kewl.. I mean look at Batman! there ya go.. Superman too to some extent , but his cape is offset by his panzy red booties... but in general still pretty kewl.

Capes... While completely fictional, here's some images of what I think they can do for some of our favorite corps (click on each link to view images):

REGIMENT

GLASSMEN

CAVALIERS

Enjoy...

-TGB

Hmm it would keep folks from being out of step... could make for interesting drill..

yeah.. cavies would definently be 20 time defending champions then.. their drill is amazing (for what it is), but their downstairs sucks.. so take out marching all together and theyll be set. lol

Capes... While completely fictional, here's some images of what I think they can do for some of our favorite corps (click on each link to view images):

REGIMENT

GLASSMEN

CAVALIERS

Enjoy...

-TGB

Pretty bad ###... yer designs are tight man... you shoudl look into a future in this. I like the glassmen sort of stained glass ont eh lining thing.. very kewl.

Edited by Chester