DCI Cinema Live

I first went to the 2004 Cinecast here in New York City. It was packed. Unfortunately, the feed cut out once it got to the top 5, so we got a refund.

I went back last year and the feed was fine, but there were only about 15 people there.

Weird.

There is nothing like the live experience. That being said, seeing the show on the big screen is the next best thing. Yeah there were some sound issues when I saw quarter finals here in Columbus, but the place was packed and everyone was going wild. People were cheering like they were actually in the stands and the kids could hear them. The theater wasn’t expecting as many people as showed up. They ended up using 3 screens because there was such a large turn out. It was almost like being there…with air conditioning.

I first went to the 2004 Cinecast here in New York City. It was packed. Unfortunately, the feed cut out once it got to the top 5, so we got a refund.

I went back last year and the feed was fine, but there were only about 15 people there.

Weird.

A feed cut can do a lot. :(

i've gone to the lincolnshire, il theater to view the cinecast both years and loved it. it was very convenient not being able to afford a trip to finals for a great viewing. it truly is the next best thing. plus it's fun with a whole packed theater to chat with people about anything and everything. i liken it to one big party. :)