A new idea for a theme show

Why not does a corps try a show based on the soap opera themes? That would be a killer show.

Not like the opening songs, but all of the dramatic songs that happen when someone is cheating on someone else.

It would be dark music so it could be done by Regiment or maybe Glassmen? Maybe sounds silly but I bet it

could work!

Okay, but wouldn't the fans need to bring a box of bon-bons and some kleenex to wipe their eyes? b**bs

I've always wondered what would happen if a corps picked good music first, then went with a theme. No...then the show would be too entertaining. We don't want that.

Edited by Hrothgar15

And what happens if the drum major starts cheating on the guard captain and runs off with someone from another corps during the show?

The drum major should wear an eye patch.

I've always wondered what would happen if a corps picked good music first, then went with a theme. No...then the show would be too entertaining. We don't want that.

I've always wondered what would happen if audience members took the time to really and truly listen to the music and make a determination. No...that would be broadening people's musical horizons. We certainly don't want that.

Better to use old standby tunes that everyone knows. Music doesn't need to march forward anyway. It should be stuck in time.

There are enough soap opera's going on, without actually doing a show about one!