If You Quit Watching Div I

Got the idea from (yet another) Last Straw thread on DCI. :blink:

The scene is this: Div I does something that makes you decide you will not/cannot follow them anymore. But Div II/III does not make the same change as Div I for "whatever" reasons. If Div II/III is still doing Drum Corps in a way you can support..... Will you support or follow them?

For those of you already Div II/III supporters, will you follow/support Div II/III more.

Got the idea from (yet another) Last Straw thread on DCI. :blink:

The scene is this: Div I does something that makes you decide you will not/cannot follow them anymore. But Div II/III does not make the same change as Div I for "whatever" reasons. If Div II/III is still doing Drum Corps in a way you can support..... Will you support or follow them?

For those of you already Div II/III supporters, will you follow/support Div II/III more.

Aleady started - no div 1 for me this year, Div 2-3 and DCA.

I find the Division II/III a lot more enjoyable to watch.

The kids work just as hard as Division 1 and they play music that is easily recognizable and the show concepts just as difficult as Div. 1.

The fact that Division II/III aren't on the road all the time makes it easier for the members to get away with their families for a few extra days of R&R.

With Div.II/III I find the saying, " Any corps, on any given night can win !!" is never more true than it is today.

The nice thing about II/III, they may be smaller than Div. 1 but at the end of the season each division has their own

"WORLD CHAMPION !!!"....same as Division 1 !!!

I also find Division II/III more of a family feeling and I like tha!! B)

if 1 does it. 2/3 will follow, just maybe not as fast

No. I watch Div I because it truly is the marching arts "major league". It houses the best staffs, creating the best shows, performed at the highest levels. The only reason I don't watch BOA much any more is because Div I delivers a better product in terms of quality. If I couldnt' watch Div I any more, I would probably go back to BOA, where many of the same designers and instructors are also hard at work.

Er... nevermind.

Edited by MikeBob