Scouts guard costumes

I like Scouts so this isn't bashing, and I hope not to offend anyone but

the Scouts drastically need to change the costume. it just does not work at all.

Can't the staff tell that it isn't woking? There hasn't been a single good review as to people liking that costume.

would it be to expensive for them to get new ones?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be too expensive?: Who knows

Granted they did just get new uniforms for the whole corps. But I think that a more important concern is cleaning the excecution of the show at this point, not redesigning the guard uniform. Will this change of uniform bolster them an extra couple points? No.

I think the better question is,

"Is it completely pointless to get new guard uniforms later than July 27th?"

Absolutely.

There's always Pasadena.

the costumes are fine. they're "out there" but they fit the theme of the entire show.

ok maybe your right, they fit the theme. but they blend to much and maybe they could

tweek them so that they come off brighter to audience members. :)

i think the fact that they blend together well fits the theme even more, it's like a pack of animals, when grouped together, can't tell one from the other can ya?

ok maybe your right, they fit the theme. but they blend to much and maybe they could

tweek them so that they come off brighter to audience members. :)

Rumor i heard !!

The head pieces alone were about 100 bucks each and all hand made. If that is even close to correct then YES it is wayy to late to change the costume. The Corps proper is so bright in the White that the colors dont reach as i am sure they thought they would . The colors are great and do fit the theme, so i agree at this point you better perform what you got .

I was just browsing through some pictures to see their guard uniforms.... but whoa, I hadn't realized the change they made to their main uniform. The last change was ok.... this to all white tunics does not look ok.... it looks very washed out, not classic like the Phantom white. Scouts need the green & red. <**>

I like Scouts so this isn't bashing, and I hope not to offend anyone but

the Scouts drastically need to change the costume. it just does not work at all.

Can't the staff tell that it isn't woking? There hasn't been a single good review as to people liking that costume.

would it be to expensive for them to get new ones?

I havent seen the show in person yet and only seen the clip explaining the uniform and the show on a live feed, but I do have to say that while I like it and it fits the theme--it does look pretty busy...I have been pretty torn on it because if it were a modern dance show I'd say great, but it doesnt seem to POP from field to stands...but since I havent seen it live yet, I am only a partial critic...