Colts fans discuss

After seeing Spirit on Wednesday July 26th at Russellville, Alabama it is obvious to me why they are so far ahead. They have really cleaned their show! Visually there is some park and blow sections but the drill is overall pretty nice...a huge step up from previous years. They have a solid guard, especially the rifle line, and the percussion looked and sounded more intense & cleaner than Crossmen as of Wednesday. Just saying how it was at Russellville. I beleive it is more likely that Spirit is going to sneak up on Glassmen than Colts or Crossmen to pass Spirit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit has a better percussion line than the Colts....... MUCH better, in my opinion. ( and apparently, that of the judges too ). That's one of the reasons Spirit is scoring ahead of the Colts right now....... Percussion. Even the Blue Stars and Magic finished ahead of the Colts in Percussion in San Antonio.

I'm no percussion expert, but looking at the scores that is clearly the answer. If their percussion was even on par with Spirit, Colts would be tied if not ahead.

"That being said," it's not too late to turn things around

Edited by dciguy01