Colts fans discuss

Hey--Im just wondering what anyone has heard? I haven't spoken with any members in a while, they seem to have hit a wall in scores--first at 76 now at 79. And the perc 1 scores??? What is going on? Im trying my hardest to be optimistic, but if they plan on making finals, I dont know--spirit at an 83, xmen right with the colts. Im just wondering where all the pre-season momentum and hype went? I love the show and I know the members do and they're working hard and being worked hard--but I havent had an update in a while. Thanks and Go Red Team!!

--CJ

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey--Im just wondering what anyone has heard? I haven't spoken with any members in a while, they seem to have hit a wall in scores--first at 76 now at 79. And the perc 1 scores??? What is going on? Im trying my hardest to be optimistic, but if they plan on making finals, I dont know--spirit at an 83, xmen right with the colts. Im just wondering where all the pre-season momentum and hype went? I love the show and I know the members do and they're working hard and being worked hard--but I havent had an update in a while. Thanks and Go Red Team!!

--CJ

I really like this show also . Visually they have done a very good job with the design . Musically the drums are dirty and need to be hosed and notes removed. I know Cap Regiment has watered the drum book yet maintained the quality of the book. Also know they started that about 2 weeks before SA. Colts need to do this as the drum number on the field has been killing them.Brass needs to handle the subtle moments with far more control and quality. The designed effects are very good .The presentation of those effects need much refinement.

I'd love to see them make finals, as I have a couple friends from K-State in the corps... but everyone else this year is SO GOOD that it's going to be very, very difficult. It's a shame because any other year they'd be a lock for finals :(

Edited by FlamInvert122

I really like the Colts show, but they have to be feeling the heat. Capital Regiment scored a 79.55 last night.

This is such a GREAT year for Drum Corps - I can't believe how close it is, not just in the top 5, but all of Div I.

B)

I really like the Colts show, but they have to be feeling the heat. Capital Regiment scored a 79.55 last night.

This is such a GREAT year for Drum Corps - I can't believe how close it is, not just in the top 5, but all of Div I.

B)

most definitely, a very suspensful season all around. to the guys and gals from the hawkeye state- hang in there right now, and just push hard til the end.

I'm keeping the faith. I will stick with my prediction that Colts make Finals with a '03-Spirit-like performance on semi-finals night. I know this corps is capable of doing it. Keep plugging away guys, you're great no matter where you finish.

Here's a great link to the Colts on Missouri, TV along with a bunch of other corps :)

Colts on TV!

It's a great design of a show, and I think despite the scores, they are headed in the right direction to make it into finals...barely. I've seen them 2x this last week, and i love the show, but I felt like they did not tighten things up from Tuesday (18th) to the Wednesday (25th). The stream from SA was way up from the 18th, but the 25th to me seemed to be the same as the 18th...I think it might have been from the short rehearsal day they had after Wichita Falls. I'm hoping they get over that 80 mark this weekend, and that will help boost them for a late season tear.