Mini Corps

And here's mine. You get what you give. You wanna jag, you get jagged. (Ask someone from Erie what jaggin' is if you don't already know.) You gonna give, you're gonna get.

NOW to get back on topic, I hope T'Birds kick you ######### arrogant ###, as they most definitely have much more class them you (well, most of them anyway).

And Gene, how are those headshots for the Pennsylvania Drum Corps Hall of Fame I asked you and MOM for back at Maynard's concert for your 50th Anniversary coming. It's been how many months?

making friends again i see.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making friends again i see.

In the nicest way possible. B) Hey, he gave me an invite to the adult beverage festivities following th mini corps show, guess that counts as making friends now doesn't? :wall: Jeff you gotta read ALL the posts first. :wall:

i did. this is how you make friends. you talk ####, and eventually find your way to the beer :P

of course. i view it as a prelude til the next time you #### them off :P

LOL Cheeseman, stir up that pot! We need more controversy. and I'm hoping Gary isn't online.

Hey Mikey B........Gary rarely visits this site. Feel free to post anytime. b**bs

The Latin Express has no plans on competing this season.

Next year??????

BUMMER :( Guess I'll have to get my "Latin Fix" from Cabs and Cabs Alumni. :wall:

hmmm....7th....is that what passes for humah in western PA these days, fellas???

Youse guys are spending an awful lot of time on here...methinks you should be practicin'...

Hey! HEY!!!! Let's do this correctly huh? Since you choose to lump all western PA together and state that people from Erie speak Pittsburghese, then the correct term would be "Yins", NOT "Youse Guys". "Youse Guys is more colloquial to the area surrounding Brooklyn (New York that is, not Bahstin). Geez, Cheez (hey, I like that :) ), he DOES get a little foggy. Must be that Sam Adams. B)

true. Erie is more like Celevand Jr than Pittsburgh, which is a good thing for Erie :P