bd's new ending

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD ON!

The Love Theme in the Blue Devils's show is only played two (2) times by the entire corps.

Yes, the end of the opener and the end of the closer are relatively the same. Other than that, there is no repetitiveness to the show.

And to the person who said the Cavies' music wasn't memorable... :rolleyes: If that's not memorable, what is?

HOLD ON!

The Love Theme in the Blue Devils's show is only played two (2) times by the entire corps.

Yes, the end of the opener and the end of the closer are relatively the same. Other than that, there is no repetitiveness to the show.

And to the person who said the Cavies' music wasn't memorable... :rolleyes: If that's not memorable, what is?

i said it was forgetable cuz it is. my best friend is a cavie, i have tried hard to like their show and so i bought the apd and listen to it a lot. and i like it when i am listening to it but when im done its gone. but again. i never intended this thread to bash anybodys show, that other ######### made it into that. i just wanted to praise the competition and be excited for this weekend. but that seems impossible on this forum.

i said it was forgetable cuz it is. my best friend is a cavie, i have tried hard to like their show and so i bought the apd and listen to it a lot. and i like it when i am listening to it but when im done its gone. but again. i never intended this thread to bash anybodys show, that other ######### made it into that. i just wanted to praise the competition and be excited for this weekend. but that seems impossible on this forum.

Fair enough! :)

I guess the only people on here who should be taking pot shots at each other over show difficulty, should be the designers themselves... IMO..

BD and Cavies both have awesome shows because the kids are performing them really well. I have one that I like more than the other - mainly because I like one of the designs more than the other. But every single member of both corps should be proud of the performances they are cranking out. For me, it's great to see that level of confidence and ability...no matter who's wearing the uniform.

:rolleyes: