Replacement DVD Booklet

What about a replacement dvd?

My second disc from 2002 is jacked up. I can't see half of the Cadets show. Unfortunately this is the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy part and not the Pledge part...

DCI is good about replacing messed up discs....I got a new one in 2000 when my 1st disc was ganked; even got to keep the old one.

Can't hurt to ask.

What about a replacement dvd?

My second disc from 2002 is jacked up. I can't see half of the Cadets show. Unfortunately this is the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy part and not the Pledge part...

Holy Smokes that the same thing that has happened to my disk and on the exact same part of the Cadets show! It seems like some sort of condensation mark or like someone breathed on it and the breath mark didn't go away. Let me know what happens if you contact DCI, I'd love to get that disc replaced.

Holy Smokes that the same thing that has happened to my disk and on the exact same part of the Cadets show! It seems like some sort of condensation mark or like someone breathed on it and the breath mark didn't go away. Let me know what happens if you contact DCI, I'd love to get that disc replaced.

Wow - yeah, I have the same sort of mark on mine too.

But I could've sworn that it worked at one time. I didn't notice it until a few months ago. I think I would've noticed it not working, say, 3 and a half years ago... :)

Does anybody now if I could get a Legacy DVD replaced? And if so what was the cost? 99 has scratches all over it and I cant watch the end of BD or Madison.

Does anybody now if I could get a Legacy DVD replaced? And if so what was the cost? 99 has scratches all over it and I cant watch the end of BD or Madison.

Did it come that way? If it did, DCI should replace it.

If it didn't, buy one of these...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1099394428877

...sooooo worth it. I've repaired just about every one of my old 87-91 Audio Collectors Series Box set with this.