DCA I&E NEEDS YOU!

Calling all current and past DCA All-age Corps members and Alumni Corps members!!!

Interested in a little friendly competition? Want a chance to prove how talented a performer you really are? Here is your chance. You might even bring home a medal.

After a record year last year, overall entries for this year's I&E competition are down. We have a great new venue in Rochester and I would love to fill it up. If the thought of competing has ever crossed your mind, why not enter this year? Just go to the DCA website at dcacorps.org and click on the championship weekend link. Here you will find the rules and entry instructions. You need to act now, as the entry deadline is just 3 short weeks away (Saturday, August 19th).

Let's make this year's event the great kick-off to the championship weekend it should be.

If you have questions, please email me at haringiande@comcast.net.

Barb Haring

DCA I&E Co-coordinator

Edited by BarbHaring

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I&E is the funniest part of DCA (IMO) - you get to hang with people from different corps, listen to some great solos and emsembles, as well as watch some beautiful cologuard stuff.

I'm in.

There goes the neighborhood. b**bs

Welcome to the lineup, Lee!

Fran

C'mon folks gotta have someone stupid.... errr brave enought to take my Bari spot since I had to drop out. Now I have 13 months to go over my 75 years music with my 65 year old, 1 valve Tenor Bari. ^0^

Ain't gonne be pretty but at least I'll beat Dorritte for playing oldest horn. B)

By then I'll be 50 and really won't give a #### about my score. :P

C'mon folks gotta have someone stupid.... errr brave enought to take my Bari spot since I had to drop out. Now I have 13 months to go over my 75 years music with my 65 year old, 1 valve Tenor Bari. ^0^

Ain't gonne be pretty but at least I'll beat Dorritte for playing oldest horn. B)

Jim, hope you can get there next year!

I've been pondering dusting off a French horn and giving it a go next year.

Then again, in the interests of everyone who wants to keep their dinner down.... perhaps not. :P

Fran

Will they still have the Loudest Baritone category??

Jim, hope you can get there next year!

I've been pondering dusting off a French horn and giving it a go next year.

Then again, in the interests of everyone who wants to keep their dinner down.... perhaps not. :P

Fran

Picturing Rochester Humane Society pulling up next year and hauling us both out. "Had a report you two were torturing cats in there". :blink:

And Steve I'm shooting for "Bari with tone quality that makes your skin crawl the most". :sshh:

I'm ready.