DCI Atlanta: A 23 Corps Buffet!

It's good to see there is some consensus regarding the irregular judging.

I don't really tend to take Steve Calhoun's opinion too seriously, anymore. I don't think tonight's brass results are indicative of what we'll eventually see. I say this will be the Cavaliers' one brass loss of the year.

GE Visual? There's nothing to say. Nothing. Everyone else will say it for me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They tied in GE. Cav's won Visual by .05. Dev's won Music by .025. Therefore Cav's win by .025. Pull out your calculator. ;)

Sounds like some feet need cleaned and angles need addressed.

:beer:

still sounds like some shady judges

There is a difference in playing loud and overplaying. All about sound production and balance and blend. Not spreading the sound or losing the clarity is what I was referring to. Especially in the midvoices but still 2 weeks to get that under control.

Edited by General Blunt

It's good to see there is some consensus regarding the irregular judging.

I don't really tend to take Steve Calhoun's opinion too seriously, anymore. I don't think tonight's brass results are indicative of what we'll eventually see. I say this will be the Cavaliers' one brass loss of the year.

GE Visual? There's nothing to say. Nothing. Everyone else will say it for me.

I've already been on my :ramd: screaming like a fool.

Okay peace out yall I can't do this anymore tonite... too much drum corps... overload...

Yes, from about a 1,000 miles away watching it on a computer screen that went in and out with blurry reception. How about you ? Were you at the show or at the computer screen too ?

Well, mine didn't go in and out during the performances, and the reception was actually quite good. I still say the GE Vis judge was on crack

Is it the judging that is irregular George, or could it be that the Corps performances can vary from night to night ?

well - lets put it this way - everytime this particular judge watches the guards - he puts them in a very different order than all the other DCI judges (and my eyes)