DCI Atlanta: A 23 Corps Buffet!

I'm calling BS on two things. One, Phantom over Cavies in Brass. No way. Two, even more ridiculous, BD over Cavies in GE Visual. GE Visual judge fails...

Bias judge.... It's really not fair to PR because they are lacking so much in visual and the judges are telling them they are the best? Come on clearly they are not the best visually.

Edited by Otowndrumin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dupe

Edited by mobrien

Phantom winning brass!!!! Well they got something right!!!!! :beer:

Oh...Steve Calhoun was on brass. We can throw those scores out then.

Also. There's no way I'm buying BD over Cavies in vis. ensemble.

Wow...a point between Regiment and the top 2. Hardly a convincing margin or indication of them being in "another league" as has been said. And a negligible margin between the top 2. I figured Regiment would be third, but down a bit. Glad I was wrong. Doesn't look like this is going to be a walk for anyone this year. Good. I hate coronations.

Go Regiment! SUTA!!!!

:)

No surprises, will be interesting to see the relative movements in recaps. Note to DCI; it's not necessary to have sponsors/mayors, etc, shake every DM's hand after the score is announced. Announce one and get to the next....

It absolutely is necessary. Keep the sponsors/mayors/etc. -- you know, the people who make it possible for us to get the money and facilities to run these shows -- involved, happy, and feeling important. It's worth a few seconds.

EDIT: Dupe, but I'm keeping it anyway.

Edited by MikeBob

OK why does the recap stop at Madison and the rest is all "Advancing Corps" with 0's across the page? Don't they know who made it out of prelims?