DCI Atlanta: A 23 Corps Buffet!

Just watched the entire top 12 again (thanks replay A/V! :) )...

JEALOUS! Poor college student can't afford season pass or AV Replay......bah.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they were 3rd right now or higher, but I must say that I am so proud of the Bluecoats. I do not think they have ever been within 2 and a half points from the first place corps with 2 weeks to go until finals.

GO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ekrebs102

I agree. Calhoun and Stone both need to go back to the other circuit and judge there.

I am almost shocked that Calhoun is still allowed to judge in DCI after what he did in quarter finals in '99. As far as him judging in the other circuit (BOA) I saw him on the GE Music sheets at a show last fall. Granted I only saw about half the bands at that show but a random number generator would have made more sense than the numbers he was giving out.

I am almost shocked that Calhoun is still allowed to judge in DCI after what he did in quarter finals in '99.

What happened?

What happened?

I heard he hit a prostitute.

What happened?

If i recall correctly, he had some Div II corps brasslines over some Div. I corps and had order all different throughout the standings from what they had been all season?

Anyone want to clarify?

Bueller?

If i recall correctly, he had some Div II corps brasslines over some Div. I corps and had order all different throughout the standings from what they had been all season?

Anyone want to clarify?

Bueller?

Ah yes, I see now

Interesting