BK on a tear

I think you'll really enjoy them. Intersting that you said you didn't want drum corps to get too cerebral becaus Faust is pretty non mainstream/cerebral with the exception of Ave Maria. Not that I'm complaining cause I love the Regiment this year and I think they are going to win the title!!! LOL

Wes Perkins

I don't think of it as being too cerebral, but this just may be because I'm familiar with the music and the premise already. There were some Glassmen shows for a while there where I really wasn't entertained.

One nice thing I will say about the Blue Knights: they always have phenomenal flags. I expect them to make the Blue Devils' horse-head look like a middle schooler's art project.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the going theory is that since crown went on LAST... ie, after blue devils, that it might have skewed the score. like the judges were comparing crown more to bd than to bluecoats or bk. and the fact that crown's and bk's scores are so close supports this theory.

No, the fact that Crown and BK are scoring so close throws your theory out of the water. Crown was on top in Atlanta by 0.06 and didn't go on after anyone that ahead of them. So, your theory doesn't fly. The sheets make sense, the judges make sense - BK beat Crown because they were better last night. Period.

BK beat Crown because they were better last night. Period.

Were you there? The judges aren't always perfect. So maybe BK wasn't actually better performing last night.

You seem so certain are you then a judge that you know? People assume that judges are always right.

Edited by Steven Rocco

Were you there? The judges aren't always perfect. So maybe BK wasn't actually better performing last night.

You seem so certain are you then a judge that you know? People assume that judges are always right.

Well, they write the numbers.

Maybe, just maybe, they had a good show that night, and the judges (gasp!) responded to what was on the field that night. One can hope.