Cadets are AWESOME!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

I love the multi tempo sections. The parts where the drumline plays at a faster tempo , and then the balad comes in. That is some crazy stuff, how does it line up in the end? Who knows...

The balad has to be my favorite this year...

Oh, and the people jumping off the tables? WOW

the drum feature is insane

Basically, a very entertaining show that rivals the cavaliers this year in makeing you laugh and get on your feet.

I think had they started the season with the current design and had not had to make so many changes late, they would be receiving a medal next week.

Great show, Cadets!

It's better now than it was when I saw it in Birmingham more than a month ago. The throwback intro is better than the "Repeating History" tag at the beginning, but I'm still not feelin' the ballad vocal (I just wanna hear a brass choir) and the narration during the drum feature is still annoying. Speaking of drum feature, the battery is finally making said drum feature live up to what they produced last year.

While better than before, the show is still not quite to the entertainment level that the Cavaliers are... and I don't think anyone else will top that. But again, I'm glad the Cadets have cleaned up the show.

Well, 135 kids are living a dream! That's positive. :)

I have seen some great Cadets shows in the years that I have watched them...and this is nothing short of amazing!