Bridgemen at DCI Eastern Classic!

oh we'll throw down... I just hope we don't throw my back out!

Thanks for Bridgemen link.Love their coats. Goodluck! Throw your back out not!

Terrance

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

Good Luck to all of the Bridgemen !!!!!!! Welcome back the show that never ends !!!!!!!!

The only reason I bought tickets to DCI East was to see the banana crew - - -

God Bless you all.

Lynn.

StePHanie..

what site did you find for madisons dvd?

Some alumni friends told me via this website that they will be selling DVD's of the performance in Madison. I suppose it'll be available through their website! :)

Edited by Lancerlady

Just a big thanks to everyone for Saturday night.

On behalf of the entire Bridgemen Organization I would like to thank everyone, the fans, the show site, the admin team, our wonderful corps director George, the staff, and especially Dan and everyone at DCI for allowing us this special night!

It seems as if everyone enjoyed our performance as much as we did. No to often do you get to re-live your special moments in life..(and when you do, they hardly ever live up to your expectations! :sshh: ) but I must say that the time warp for us that was Aug 5th, was more than we ever dreamed it could be.

So, moving forward, we have one more show this year in Rochester! then it's on to next year! Remember, that unlike a lot of the junior corps reunion projects The Bridgemen would like to do this bigger and better next year!!! and the next, and the next, and well you get the picture!

Also, remember the Bridgemen is open to anyone yearning to do something... well just a little different. We love new people! :P

who knows maybe next year we give Jeff his company front... only this time it goes from endzone to endzone! b**bs that would be a lot of yellow!

Great fun Saturday Night!!!

Thanks Bridgemen :)

I know a guy that will be marching with the Bridgemen on Sat night at DCI EAST and then 6 days later and then marching DCI Madison with THe Madison Scouts Alumni Project. Now that is a drum corps fan's dream. The 2 most entertaining shows in DC in a long, long time.

RF

I know a guy who on the morning of August 3 in Rochester at the Alumni Spectacular will be marching with the "most entertaining" corps of the 50's and 60's (Preston Scout House) and 40 minutes later with the "most entertaining" corps of the 70's and 80's (Bridgemen).

Me!

Just for arguments sake let's concede the 90's and 00's to Madison. Wouldn't it be great to see them in Rochester next year?

HYPE!!

I know a guy who on the morning of August 3 in Rochester at the Alumni Spectacular will be marching with the "most entertaining" corps of the 50's and 60's (Preston Scout House) and 40 minutes later with the "most entertaining" corps of the 70's and 80's (Bridgemen).

Me!

Just for arguments sake let's concede the 90's and 00's to Madison. Wouldn't it be great to see them in Rochester next year?

HYPE!!

Heh... hey Dan, Just so you don't look funny out on the field by yourself.. the rest of us will be marching on the morning of SEPTEMBER 3rd. Unless it's a Canadian conversion thing... stupid metric system...

:P

George -

Sitting on the track as part of the Committee, I had a first hand view front and

center one of the most memorable moments in my life. It brought me back

to the past as a young (?) DCWorld photog taking pics of one of the greatest

corps on earth. Although the coats are a little wider than they used to be,

the heart is still there and the corps fans ate it up!!!

Did anyone else notice the reaction of the crowd to the Bridgement

compared to some of the Junior Corps that night? Junior corps take note

you need to put some fun and entertainment back into your shows!

You have become too cerebral and the crowds seem to have spoken

that night as to what we are missing in the activity.

Good job to all the the admin, staff and marching members.

:worthy: Good job GEORGE!

Heh... hey Dan, Just so you don't look funny out on the field by yourself.. the rest of us will be marching on the morning of SEPTEMBER 3rd. Unless it's a Canadian conversion thing... stupid metric system...

:P

Good point. August 3 was a fun day because I was on the way to Allentown (Lansdale) for our final tune-up for the show. I'll make sure to mark September 3 on my calendar.