Cadets Over Blooo?

Will The Cadets Top The Bluecoats In Bensalem?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Cadets over Blooo?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it Bloooo!

The Cadets will catch and overtake BLOOO in Madison. Tonight? I don't know about that. I'll be there for that show, so I'll keep you guys informed on what happened. But, I saw them rehearse yesterday and they were amazing, and looked better than Atlanta, which I was also at, and in Ohio...I know, sad...I travel with 'em? haha. Well...I hope for the Cadets...since they are, in my opinion, for skilled, but a young/inexpierenced corps...even with the best staff around (besides Cavies.)

But, I saw them rehearse yesterday and they were amazing, and looked better than Atlanta, which I was also at, and in Ohio

I'd certainly hope they looked better than those shows...since this is now and that was then.

I'm pretty sure Blue hasn't gotten worse in the meantime. :P

Edited by geluf

The Cadets IMO are much better marchers than BLOO, and the Judges are going to start to feeding off the fans, since FINALLY, the fans are enjoying the Cadets show, especially in OHIO...that was a nice welcome, let me tell you!

The day judges start feeding off the fans....

well...never gonna happen. :)

it helps the performers that was the main point in it, which makes them play and march better, which then in turn creates a better performance, which is then rewarded with a higher score

I'm interested to see if the Cadets meet George's goal of scoring a 92.9 by weekend's end. Not sure I understand why he picked that particular number, and why the spreads wouldn't be far more crucial to him than any specific number at this point. But whatever...

The orders have been given, lets see if a mutiny takes place among the judging ranks!

it helps the performers that was the main point in it, which makes them play and march better, which then in turn creates a better performance, which is then rewarded with a higher score

And this effect only works on the Cadets? Hmmm, I always thought all the corps benefitted from a great crowd response, silly me!!

Hoppy knows what he is talking about...I trust him more than many of the directors...he knows the game...he has played it well for twenty years...he knows what he needs to do to get his corps ready and succeed...and succeed they must and will! GO MAROON AND GOLD!