Rosander to retire after this year

You nailed it Paul.

Maybe if this kid spent a little less time on DCP and a little more time learning about the activity he wouldn't have posted something so moronic.

sorry, but I dont know anything about drill

[/sarcasm]

and why is what i posted so moronic?

i'd like to see you highlight points and form actual opinions instead of labling something as "moronic" and having nothing to back it up.

Here we go again, another moronic post by a bando poser wannabee DC expert. Myron is one of the finest people in the activity. He is not only one of the top drill designers in the country, but if you have ever watched him work a corps it wouldn’t take you long to realize he is capable of cleaning horns and percussion as well as drill. He is also a great motivational speaker. He has more DC knowledge in his colon then the quoted poser could ever hope to have. Sometimes these bando DC experts posts are good for a laugh, other times I just want to insert my foot in their... :whistle:
You nailed it Paul.

Maybe if this kid spent a little less time on DCP and a little more time learning about the activity he wouldn't have posted something so moronic.

i'm sorry, but whens the last time you marched hard drill that is upto todays standards?

a lot of us "bando poser wannabes" have marched circles around the drill that you marched, so if anyone is out of touch with todays standards of drill, it would be you.

Here we go again, another moronic post by a bando poser wannabee DC expert. Myron is one of the finest people in the activity. He is not only one of the top drill designers in the country, but if you have ever watched him work a corps it wouldn’t take you long to realize he is capable of cleaning horns and percussion as well as drill. He is also a great motivational speaker. He has more DC knowledge in his colon then the quoted poser could ever hope to have. Sometimes these bando DC experts posts are good for a laugh, other times I just want to insert my foot in their... :whistle:

This kid has had a chip on his shoulder about Myron for some time now. He erupts about every 6 months with another anti-Rosander hairball.

Note to Sparky: I don't care how fast your band could run, you've never marched drum corps. You have no right criticizing the alumni of SCV or any other competing corps from any generation.

Here we go again, another moronic post by a bando poser wannabee DC expert. Myron is one of the finest people in the activity. He is not only one of the top drill designers in the country, but if you have ever watched him work a corps it wouldn’t take you long to realize he is capable of cleaning horns and percussion as well as drill. He is also a great motivational speaker. He has more DC knowledge in his colon then the quoted poser could ever hope to have. Sometimes these bando DC experts posts are good for a laugh, other times I just want to insert my foot in their... :huh:

:worthy:

He's been writing the Bushwacker's show in DCA for a few years now and they're well positioned to win again in the next year or two.

not really.........need a drumline - IMO....hah