Rosander to retire after this year

thoughts? is he out of touch with modern winning drill? will scouts fire him? will he leave them to go somewhere else? where will he go? what will he do?

i personally think he'll retire.

Somehow I doubt he will retire... He could easily find work with some 13-23 placed corps!

He'll probably pick up his Mellophone and march a senior corps! lol.

That would be a shame if he is not the one making the choice. One year is not enough time to make the kind of transition that Myron has made. He has gone from 20+ years of SCV tradition to his first year of Madison tradition. Give him some time to grow into the job.

I believe I marched one of his very first shots at writing a drum corps drill when he was on the visual staff for VF. Just aged-out and cutting his teeth at that time. Best wishes Myron and here's hoping you don't quit until you choose to be done. :D

thoughts? is he out of touch with modern winning drill? will scouts fire him? will he leave them to go somewhere else? where will he go? what will he do?

Gee, the weather has gone to the opposite extreme since you were bashing Myron last winter. Tis truly a magnificent obsession you have. And to think you were predicting that Madison would beat Vanguard in visual.

Here's my prediction: Myron Rosander WILL retire before you actually put on a uniform and march a show.

And you are basing all of this on what?

Here's my prediction: Myron Rosander WILL retire before you actually put on a uniform and march a show.

:blink::lol::lol::lol: