Best Wishes to All Div II/III Corps!

I just want to send out a "Hail and Well Done and Keep up the Good Work!" to all the corps in these divisions.

I am really looking forward to seeing all of you in Madison.

To those of you who have asked for reviews or private messaged me lately, I am sorry that I have not been able to keep up with everything as I have had a lot of work to get done so I can enjoy my trip to Madison.

The really good news for me is that I have a little buddy for this trip. My grandson is coming with me. :)

After talking about nothing but drum corps for a month (heh ... heh .... heh) his exasperated parents said, "How would you like to take him with you?" I get the distinct impression that my daughter thinks I planned this whole thing. (Who, me? Whatever do you mean?) Wait until they hear how much he talks drum corps after he gets home!

Anyway, I really want to say ...

Best wishes to every corps in Division III!

Best wishes to every corps in Division II!

I just want to send out a "Hail and Well Done and Keep up the Good Work!" to all the corps in these divisions.

I am really looking forward to seeing all of you in Madison.

To those of you who have asked for reviews or private messaged me lately, I am sorry that I have not been able to keep up with everything as I have had a lot of work to get done so I can enjoy my trip to Madison.

The really good news for me is that I have a little buddy for this trip. My grandson is coming with me. :)

After talking about nothing but drum corps for a month (heh ... heh .... heh) his exasperated parents said, "How would you like to take him with you?" I get the distinct impression that my daughter thinks I planned this whole thing. (Who, me? Whatever do you mean?) Wait until they hear how much he talks drum corps after he gets home!

Anyway, I really want to say ...

Best wishes to every corps in Division III!

Best wishes to every corps in Division II!

Enjoy the trip and the company. I felt Div2/3 was THE show last season, and it seems that will pale in comparison to this season. How cool, probably the closest competition in several seasons for all of the medals, and they're in the big venue. I hope the fans that generally skip Div2/3 catch the show. We can always use a bigger fanbase.

Enjoy the trip and the company. I felt Div2/3 was THE show last season, and it seems that will pale in comparison to this season. How cool, probably the closest competition in several seasons for all of the medals, and they're in the big venue. I hope the fans that generally skip Div2/3 catch the show. We can always use a bigger fanbase.

I am so glad that all the corps are performing in the same show this year, especially with the talented corps competing in both Div II and Div III. It seems to be an amazing year for both....I can't wait for Madison!

All the best to each and every corps competing next week. May you have the best shows of your life!

Man, I think I'm more excited to see what happens in Div. II/III than I am Div. I.

Best of luck to ALL corps this final week. Here's to good weather, great shows and even greater memories.