Official DCI Quarterfinals Cinecast Thread

I just got my tickets! Taking a friend who hasn't seen a competition in twenty years but now he's an elementary music teacher. Who else will be there?

It starts at 5p. Any tips on how early to get there to get good seats? Or anything about the venue. I see movies there all the time but wondering if it will be full screen. I've heard horror stories about volume etc and this is the first time for this theater.

John "I'll be wearing my BD 'The Godfather' tshirt!"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with my fiancee'. I don't know any of the answers to your other questions though. I've never gone to the DCI movie events because they've never done them in Tulsa before.

hey wickerbill. Let me know how I can recognize you and your lady and I'll have to say hi. I just read your profile and you are OSU? I was "Pride of Oklahoma" OU mellophone for three years but we can let any differences slide for one night :-) OU just got their cocky little troublemaking snotty quarterback kicked of the team (and his starter roomate) so I'll have to roll with those punches. Good for Stoops!

I know there will be a handful of people around handing out information about the new corps in OK, Crosswinds

Goodluck! Have a safe one in OK. :)

Terrance

I know there will be a handful of people around handing out information about the new corps in OK, Crosswinds

Chris, I'll be sure and say hi. Any other DCPers planning on being there?

Another Pride alum here! I'll be in OKC, but I'm glad to see that they added Tulsa this year. Good stuff for Oklahoma! Enjoy the show :)

Edited by soonerjeff

Goodluck! Have a safe one in OK. :)

Terrance

Oh nice-- perfectly correct english there. ^^

I'll be in Madison but I'm glad to see there's a drum corps community alive and kicking along the Bend in the Arkansas - I marched in the old (OLD) Young Tulsan's drum corps back in the early 70's and have always wished such a lively, dynamic metropolitan area could get at least one corps together - now if something starts in Kansas and you include Texas, maybe, just maybe there may come a Great Plains Revival.

I'm a TU graduate (1980) and went to Tulsa Central.

Go get 'em, Okies!

regards - Jim