Official DCI Quarterfinals Cinecast Thread

Dublin, CA!!

My BD jacket is on tour with a member right now, so I'll probably be there in my Cascades jacket! Or my BDB tour shirt!

Anyone else going to Dublin Hacienda? I've never seen the broadcast before (always performing!). Any pointers, or anything I should expect?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the Vegas theater, probably sporting my DCP Staff shirt.

We don't have that many Vegas folks on here, but the theater usually feels up fast. It sold out last year, so if any Vegas people are lurking, get there early!

BURBANK BABY! B)

Hope to chow on some Fuddruckers or Islands burgers before I get there.

Go Everyone! b**bs

I can't wait - I'm jumpin out of my skin! Bought tickets the day they went on sale in June!

Wooooohooooooo! b**bs

going on my own (Girlfriend has to work that night.)

Opry Mills Regal in Nashville, TN.

I just got my tickets! Taking a friend who hasn't seen a competition in twenty years but now he's an elementary music teacher. Who else will be there?

It starts at 5p. Any tips on how early to get there to get good seats? Or anything about the venue. I see movies there all the time but wondering if it will be full screen. I've heard horror stories about volume etc and this is the first time for this theater.

John "I'll be wearing my BD 'The Godfather' tshirt!"

When I started this thread it was titled "Tulsa 8/10 - QF Cinecast". Now that it is a catch-all thread, just want to make it clear, I'll be there in Tulsa! Who else?

See ya there! not sure if I'm gonna wear the SoCal dream jacket or the BD member jacket....

Convenient as all get out....,my office is across teh street from the theater!

I'll be wearing a Pacific Crest baseball cap. See ya!

I find it incredible that DCI can only find 2 theaters in a city of 4 million people that can do the quarterfinals movie theater thing. The two theaters aren't even really in Houston either, but in Katy ( Far West ) and Tomball, ( Far North ) which are nightmare drives through heavy Los Angeles style traffic at rush hour. Maybe I'd consider forking out the 18 bucks for Finals on a Saturday night, but not on a week night in Houston. There is a very large 24 screen movie complex down here in Webster-League City just a few miles away that carried the Preview a few months ago, but they aren't doing the quarterfinals show. Thanks DCI...........

I find it incredible that DCI can only find 2 theaters in a city of 4 million people that can do the quarterfinals movie theater thing. The two theaters aren't even really in Houston either, but in Katy ( Far West ) and Tomball, ( Far North ) which are nightmare drives through heavy Los Angeles style traffic at rush hour. Maybe I'd consider forking out the 18 bucks for Finals on a Saturday night, but not on a week night in Houston. There is a very large 24 screen movie complex down here in Webster-League City just a few miles away that carried the Preview a few months ago, but they aren't doing the quarterfinals show. Thanks DCI...........

Relax, bud. There's only one theather serving the entire Western side of Washington State as well.

And there are plenty of people here who are hours away from the closest theaters.

You mean, Thanks Regal Cinemas...........