Official DCI Quarterfinals Cinecast Thread

there should be a link on dci.org. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is an official thread for all locations now?

Count me in at Indy. I don't get off work until 6:00, so I bought my ticket in advance. Here's hoping I won't be too late to find a decent seat. Don't know what I'll be wearing just yet, most likely my BK dots shirt, and my Bluecoats baseball cap. Seems like those colors would work best as an ensemble. :)

If she's with Bluecoats I will be Blooing as soon as they hit the screen.

My experience is people tend to stare at you when you Bloo at the cinecasts... :lol: :sshh: :huh:

I am going to the Brooklyn Center (Minnesota) theater. I went last year and of course it isn't like being there live, but it is better than watching on the 27" tv at home, and you get to see almost all the corps, and it's theatre sound, and there are well over 100 other fans there, which is fun. It was fun last year, and this year seems even more competitive, so it should be fun again!!! I am hoping to make it by 5:00, but traffic might suck, so we'll see. I like Southwind's show and would like to see it again. I'll be wearing my Blooooo shirt and hoping that they and PR close the gap on the top 2.

Auburn, WA for anyone in the Seattle area.

Does anyone know around what time all the "processions" should be done, and around when I'll be out of the theater? Is 10:30 central cutting it too close?

Lexington, KY...represent!

Wearing my black Phantom Regiment t-shirt by the way

I will be at the Charlotte, NC Cinecast. This is my third year going, second time here in Charlotte (first time was in Houston). I already bought my ticket, and two of my friends may be coming with me too. Last time we went, there was a good crowd, but it wasn't full. Lots of Crown fans and alums there too. Hope to see you guys there and can't wait to see some great shows.