The Tables Have Turned

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, has there ever been a year where the entire top 3 breaks 98? I think this year could be the year. ^_^

It's going to be close...this year reminds me a lot of 2004...the biggest margin has been .5

Whichever wins, I'd say the margin will be less than .5, and both will break 98

I hope Phantom can break 97...maybe more than that

The Atlanta margin was .025

Could that be the outcome?

Is .025 the smallest pissable margin that we can have? It couldn't go down to .005 could it?

Is .025 the smallest pissable margin that we can have? It couldn't go down to .005 could it?

Nope .025

or maybe BD just was on tonight and Cavies weren't. it will all wash out this week. really, there isn;t a lot seperating the two.

Don't know about cavies, but BD was DEFINITELY on FIRE tonight. The crowd was a mix of CR homers and those following their corps to madison. Didn't seem to be many BD homers (up in the stratosphere where we were sitting). The folks around us (including the folks I come with) just kept gasping and wowing every 30 or so seconds. BD was HOT HOT HOT!!!

They do still have a few touches of visual dirt (I suppose no one ever really gets it perfect, huh?), and just a couple spots where brass tone spread. Overall though... Holy Rising Scores! The Guard was AMAZING the Drums the cleanest I've heard all year. When I saw BD and Cavies next to eachother in Massilon, I definitely felt that Cavs deserved the win, but judging by what I saw tonight, BD WILL challenge them this week in Madison.

Don't know about cavies, but BD was DEFINITELY on FIRE tonight. The crowd was a mix of CR homers and those following their corps to madison. Didn't seem to be many BD homers (up in the stratosphere where we were sitting). The folks around us (including the folks I come with) just kept gasping and wowing every 30 or so seconds. BD was HOT HOT HOT!!!

They do still have a few touches of visual dirt (I suppose no one ever really gets it perfect, huh?), and just a couple spots where brass tone spread. Overall though... Holy Rising Scores! The Guard was AMAZING the Drums the cleanest I've heard all year. When I saw BD and Cavies next to eachother in Massilon, I definitely felt that Cavs deserved the win, but judging by what I saw tonight, BD WILL challenge them this week in Madison.

anything new in the show?

Still too close to call, for almost everyone. Which means finals week should be a real race to the finish.

I couldn't agree more, and that is what makes seasons like this great. Undefeated seasons are great, but I enjoy more a close, CLOSE, season. It's entertaining and exciting to wonder how it will go.

As to the issue of same night at different show, think about this: If the "top six" were together every night leading up to finals, would there be the same supsense and excitement. I think it is good planing to bring them together then spread them apart to see what can happen when they are head to head again.

1 Blue Devils 96.300

2 Santa Clara Vanguard 92.350

California wins.

1 The Cavaliers 95.750

2 Phantom Regiment 94.650

Chicago wins.

BATTLE ROYALE ^0^