Madison Seating

Just looking at the DII/III video stream and it appears that there are no stadium seats on the side of the field with the press box, but there do appear to be some on the other side of the field. Anyone know if the side of the field with the press box is the concert side through the whole week? And am I seeing this correctly and there are indeed, no stadium seats?

If my memory serves me correctly the majority of the stadium is bleacher seating but I could be WAY wrong. Most of the games I have attended at Camp Randall I sat in the student section which I know is bleacher seats. They serve as really good spring boards during the 3rd/4th Qtr playing of "Jump Around" B)

Going back to the days when I was a member and we competed in Madison, as I remember all the seats are very hard, uncomfortable bleachers with no backs. You may beg some girls to do the "Bottle Dance" on your caboose once the show is over just to get some feeling back into it! Ouch!!

The picture I saw of the stadium looks like it is all bleachers....my butt is not looking forward to that.

Yup. Bleacher seats (and the numbers are close enough together that you might be unpleasantly surprised to see that your neighbor is in your lap AND on his seat number).

I'd bring throwable boat cushions or stadium seats. It's too long a weekend to be that uncomfortable.

Sort of makes the move to Indy look all the better... :P

In 02 we picked up a few of those stadium seat cushions @ Target before quarterfinals. They were cheap and lasted through to finals, but started shredding midway through semi's. Those seating assignments are tight, tight, tight.............................

I just hope I won't be sitting next to this guy >> :blink:-

I'm always hoping that maybe I'll luck out and get seated next to

jordan.jpg

...but usually wind up next to

Brent-Fat-Man.jpg :P