Good luck Vanguard and Blue Devils

Just a quick note to wish Vanguard and Blue Devils the best of luck at the 2006 DCI Championships.

Ditto for my alma matter Cadets, even though they aren't West of anything but the Atlantic Ocean. :)

VANGUARD!!!!!!

~>conner

I love you all! SCV, you are my sentimental favs and will always have magic pants somewhere up your sleeves and ALWAYS have total class. BD you are the corp that was "too sophisticated" for me at first that I finally appreciated and now you are my favorite. Cavies, you guys OMG. Cadets, don't get me started. BLUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Coats! Up and coming Champs! BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great show to all! I love you all!

Just a quick note to wish Vanguard and Blue Devils the best of luck at the 2006 DCI Championships.

Ditto for my alma matter Cadets, even though they aren't West of anything but the Atlantic Ocean. :)

Don't forget Academy looking to win their first Championship at their first ever DCI Finals appearance! I know Arizona isn't West Coast, but in the spirit of the post I thought I'd throw a 'good luck' their way :)