Will SCV & or Cadets pass Bluecoats?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. scoring

• No, neither will
    • SCV will pass Bluecoats
    • Cadets will pass

Cadets yes, Vanguard no.

Cadets yes, Vanguard no.

I don't know. I don't know if either will, both will, or one will. After watching Vanguard's practice though, I have to say, people who said Bluecoats were having their best year, we certainly being honest. I thought Vanguard was better at rehearsal last night than at finals in 2000-2003, including their brass. They got 2nd in brass in 2001, and I thought this line was better. Who knows where they'll score. Their feet were great, their guard is incredible, and that brassline can sure lay it down. I'm bummed I won't get to see Bluecoats practice. It's going to be interesting. I was HUGELY impressed by Bloos Allentown clip. Although I think Vanguard has the better overall package, Blooo obviously has the talent and design to hold on to forth. Cadets, I do not think have a top 5 design, but you know they have the talent.

I need a both will option.

Cadets yes, Vanguard no.

I voted for Cadets but that's if they consider their second rank at DCI.If Cadets loose sight then their goes what SCV is going to have to consider.

goodeyeTerrance :huh: Back out of the way Spirit of LostSight!!!! :devin:

Edited by Terrance I.McGee

Whether or not either one passes Canton will come out to who has the best numbers in the Peformance captions (percussion, brass, visual). That being said, I don't think either SCV or Cadets will pass Bluecoats in percussion or brass.

The initiator of this poll neglected to put an option in for whether or not SCV will pass Cadets!!! Maybe we can make that another poll?????

If you look at captions form the last couple of shows before Madison, SCV placed higher in some captions over Bluecoats.

I was hoping SCV would best Cadets this week, but it looks like they're actually closer to besting Bluecoats.