Will SCV pass Cadets?

Will SCV pas Cadets  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Can Vanguard do it?

• Yes, SCV will pass up Cadets
    • NO, SCV will not pass Cadets

They sounded pretty darn good last night. Who knows what will happen? I may, schrug, love the Cadets show live!

Juding without seeing a show live?!?! Shame on you!

Seriously, Season pass doesn't do live drum corps justice. Its great to experience it, but not the same as in person.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am expecting the Cadets to finish 4th, at lowest. Still, the possibility exists that SCV and Bluecoats could finish higher. That's all I'm saying. SCV has A LOT of momentum right now considering the big jump they just had in score.

Yes, the posibility exists that Cadets could finish in 3rd. Phantom could take it all. Corps like Crown and BK who have been neck and neck with SCV the whole season with the excpetion of Allentown could make some moves too. Anything can happen.

There was an analysis floating around here somewhere recently, and according to that, under the new criteria BD would have won in '96 and '99. Don't remember who would have won in '00. I think it was Cavies.

I was talking about the old criteria.

You're a real piece of work!

Just because they did not have their best performance of the summer on Finals night does not equate a meltdown or self destruction.

:beer::tic::tic:

You're a real piece of work!

Just because they did not have their best performance of the summer on Finals night does not equate a meltdown or self destruction.

:beer::tic::tic:

I know. That show is my favorite drum corps show ever. As in this motivational poster I made a while back:

204579138_ec71de5273_o.jpg

But no one can deny that the performance was down a level from quarters and semis.

Edited by Hrothgar15

I know. That show is my favorite drum corps show ever. But no one can deny that the performance was down a level from quarters and semis.

No one here is trying to deny that. . .but that in and of itself does not equal to a self destruction.