Will SCV pass Cadets?

Will SCV pas Cadets  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Can Vanguard do it?

• Yes, SCV will pass up Cadets
    • NO, SCV will not pass Cadets

OK- here's an interesting poll.

SCV has momentum...Cadets have some, but maybe not enough.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do I hope this will happen (and not because I don't love the Cadets, I just really don't like this show design), I don't even see the makings of a "patented" late season surge for The Cadets. I just don't think the show (or the percussion) have it in them.

After seeing both shows in Allentown I think it's a very strong possibility.

I don't think this year's Cadet show has anything to help it keep going.

Plus Gellio reported a really good report about the SCV rehearsal yesterday.

Yeah. . .and Hop reported a really good report out of Cadets practice as well.

SCV will not pass the Cadets...the Cadets will have to do something very bad...and so will the Coats to have SCV pass the Coats and then pass the Cadets...and like the above...SCV reported a good practice...so did Hop, and probably all the other corps, so that means NOTHING...what matters is how they perform tomorrow at their designated timeslot....

I vote yes because I love SCV but when it comes to late season momentum Cadets are the most dangerous corps out there!

You have to respect them for that!

Go SCV!

SCV will not pass the Cadets...the Cadets will have to do something very bad...and so will the Coats to have SCV pass the Coats and then pass the Cadets...and like the above...SCV reported a good practice...so did Hop, and probably all the other corps, so that means NOTHING...what matters is how they perform tomorrow at their designated timeslot....

No practice reports don't mean nothing, but SCV's show is top to bottom better than the Cadets, in terms of design and enterainment value IMO. I think it'd be hard for anyone to argue SCV's design is not superior to the Cadets. Entertainment value - that's for each individual to decide for him or herself. Personally, I will not be surprised to see SCV in 4th. Nor would I be surprised to see Bluecoats or Cadets in 4th either. And, the Cadets will not have to do something bad to fall to SCV. SCV is legit and very good this year, as are the Cadets. IMO, there are two championship caliber shows, in terms of design, this year - Cavies and SCV!

Edited by gellio

I vote yes because I love SCV but when it comes to late season momentum Cadets are the most dangerous corps out there!

You have to respect them for that!

Go SCV!

I can agree with that to an extent. You can never count out the Cavies as the "most dangerous corps out there" and possibly not even the Devils. Personally, I am hoping for something like this (based on what I think really could happen):

1. Phantom

2. Cavies

3. Devils

4. SCV

5. Bluecoats

6. Cadets

I would like the Cadets to finish 6th so that the staff would be forced to re-evaluate the direction they are taking. How do you judge some of the crap they are doing this year? The singer flat out stinks - you can't understand a word she's saying. How is this element judged? How are the characters shouting random non-sensemaking (how's that for a new word) things judged? I have found so much to love about the Cadets show this year, but I've also found so much to hate about it too.