Live from the Pressbox

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't meant to sound sarcastic - I would think missing a bass would be hard to re-write around...

Probably just had Bass #4 play his book..Will sound a little different, but it's been done before..They could play all the bass parts in their sleep...

Just checking in?? spider bite?/ like a recluse?? ugh.. not a happiness... But the university has a good hospital system... he shoudl be ok.. but what a ####ty way to end his season.

Word out of Bluecoats is that it was not a spider bite. Member had a blister that developed into infection and then cellulitis. He was hospitalized in PA. before the Allentown performance, as most of us are aware. reason has never been clear until now.

Wish him the best in his recovery. I know your Blue brothers and sisters wish you were on the field with them in Madison.

Scott

This is Kimela for Dugada - Cadets just finished their show and wow that was different.

Holy #### SCV was AWESOME!!!!

Man, I am stunned. They truly pulled off a show. Very passionate. There is still room for improvement, but that was a heck of a show.

Cool beans! I'm glad to hear that, especially since I received a nice email from Denise B. about how hard they've been working this week to try and move up! :)

The Cadets finish their show to polite applause.

I am very impressed by the performers - especially the White Rabbit and the girl in yellow. The show is very rich in detail, and is a definite departure from what the other corps are doing.

Is there an explanation for this show anywhere?

That's a loaded question, but... Hopkins' blog?