Live from the pressbox!

Funny how Crown can so easily just start bustin' out a groove like that...I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG a few corps members just fell on the field - all are up now, but that was scary

FIGHTING??????

Maybe fighting to beat madison but I have to disagree with staying in the top 12!!

and where's my drill??!!!!???? :blink:

I know this was a couple hours ago, but I've seen this question floating around on a couple threads and wanted to offer my thoughts. Glass sets up (or did in Indy when I saw them ) the beginning of their show the way an orchestra typically lines up; high voices in front, lows in back right, percussion in back left. The music they're playing was written for orchestra, so this design makes perfect sense (to me, at least). Sorry for that OT moment.

Now, back to the show. . .

All I've got to say is that Vanguard better REALLY REALLY want it tonight. Because Crown is/has/will kick major booty!! GREAT SHOW!!! Crowd is going APE!!!

The rifle line is amazing tonight! and then ended with big color and a rotating spiral

I know this was a couple hours ago, but I've seen this question floating around on a couple threads and wanted to offer my thoughts. Glass sets up (or did in Indy when I saw them ) the beginning of their show the way an orchestra typically lines up; high voices in front, lows in back right, percussion in back left. The music they're playing was written for orchestra, so this design makes perfect sense (to me, at least). Sorry for that OT moment.

Now, back to the show. . .

LOL!!!!

That was actually a question to Ryan....who writes the drill for my school!!!

Yes their opening does make complete sense