Live from the pressbox!

Was it just me or did the mic not work for "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse?"

Yep, that was one for the lip readers.

Also, is this the year of contra solos?

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that was one for the lip readers.

Also, is this the year of contra solos?

Yeppers! I'm partial to Spirits, myself.

Sounds like Cavies better "splooie" all over the place if they want to hold on from the way you guys are describing Phantom and BD. b**bs This is exciting even not watching it!!!

Although I too am a bloo fan, and have been around too long to say, but 3 points in 4 days does smell a little- sure, cleaning is part of it, but there is much more that goes into the mix to make up a score.

And that being said, it does not justify that jump with out wondering why.....

They cleaned three points in four days? I don't buy it ... NOW -- I haven't seen them, other than online from a few weeks ago with one steady angle, and I thought they were very good ... but I still don't buy it. I've been stewing about this since it happened, but beating my team tonight finally sent me over the edge. Somewhere, someone wants SCV back in the top 5.
Wait a minute... you saw them online a few weeks ago and that's what you're basing this on? I take it back, you're just ###### off because, as you just said it yourself, your team got beat. Couldn't be that SCV deserved it. No, "someone wants SCV back in the top 5." Bad form. That's all I've got to say Edited by skajerk

Sounds like Cavies better "splooie" all over the place if they want to hold on from the way you guys are describing Phantom and BD. b**bs This is exciting even not watching it!!!

Just imagine tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

*thinks about whether to shell out for seasonpass...RIGHT NOW.* b**bs

Am I the only one who thought the brass started sounding a bit ugly at the end there? Phantom definitely took 'em down in music-- but I dunno if they took 'em down completely.

Although I too am a bloo fan, and have been around too long to say, but 3 points in 4 days does smell a little- sure, cleaning is part of it, but there is much more that goes into the mix to make up a score.

And that being said, it does not justify that jump with out wondering why.....

Regiment 96.... :) :)