Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there is still a Press Box left at Camp Randall after what the Madison Alumni Reunion Project did to it last night.

I can't believe there is still a Press Box left at Camp Randall after what the Madison Alumni Reunion Project did to it last night.

LOL!!! No kidding! That wsa very, very cool....even via web stream. I can't imagine what it was like in person. It brought back memories of the 2-7 alumni group that performed in 1994. The guard was un-freakin-believable!

LOL!!! No kidding! That wsa very, very cool....even via web stream. I can't imagine what it was like in person. It brought back memories of the 2-7 alumni group that performed in 1994. The guard was un-freakin-believable!

Oh man im now kicking myself for not making the trip.

Oh man im now kicking myself for not making the trip.

It will be interesting to see what next year will bring us.

Hey all! Well still a while to wait for finals to start, but I'm in from Holland!

It's 23.09 pm here at the moment, and probably about 06.30 am when the scores are announced, so it should be a long night for me but great fun! Getting online with some other friends and chat a lot, watching some season pass, can't wait for finals to start!

It will be interesting to see what next year will bring us.

2007 . . . Anaheim Kingsmen Alumni. They already have performed out here a few times, and will rock.

2008 . . . Plans for another alumni corps from the Midwest are well under way. Don't know if there has been an official announcement yet, so I won't spill the beans. I guarantee everybody has heard of this group. Heh-heh-heh.

Hi all ... we're back online from Camp Randall Stadium. Look for a couple of guest 'commentators' this evening - Ryan H Turner will be back ... and I expect that Cozy Baker (author of Cozy's Corner in DrumCorpsWorld) will stop by to offer their observations from the show.

The weather is warm, skys clear, and it feels like it'll cool off nicely this evening. Its gonna be a great night for drum corps from Madison.

Stay tuned!

The gates are open and the crowd is starting to filter into Camp Randall. From our vantage point - we can actually see the field, Lake Monona, and the dome of the Wisconsin State Capital.

JD Shaw is on the stadium Jumbotron - interviewed by Dan Potter about Phantom's trumpet players and their baritones.