Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2007 . . . Anaheim Kingsmen Alumni. They already have performed out here a few times, and will rock.

2008 . . . Plans for another alumni corps from the Midwest are well under way. Don't know if there has been an official announcement yet, so I won't spill the beans. I guarantee everybody has heard of this group. Heh-heh-heh.

Oh I bet it will be Star :)

Hey all! Well still a while to wait for finals to start, but I'm in from Holland!

It's 23.09 pm here at the moment, and probably about 06.30 am when the scores are announced, so it should be a long night for me but great fun! Getting online with some other friends and chat a lot, watching some season pass, can't wait for finals to start!

I'm right there with you bro, I'm here in Italy staying up for this mess. Went to bed at 6am last night!

I'm here for tonight. Got in from London Gatwick this morning at 3am, so i missed the Semi stream, nuts! Heard it went real well. This will be my drum corps fix until ESPN.

Here's a photo from the Div II/III closing Awards Ceremony this afternoon .... giving you an idea of the view from our vantage-point here at Camp Randall.

DCIDiv23Close.JPG

Dan Potter is just now welcoming the crowd to the Division I World Championships.

Here we go!

Here's a photo from the Div II/III closing Awards Ceremony this afternoon .... giving you an idea of the view from our vantage-point here at Camp Randall.

DCIDiv23Close.JPG

Dan Potter is just now welcoming the crowd to the Division I World Championships.

Here we go!

Works now, Still glad we're coming out west next year :P

Edited by stxmoose32

What a week! Madison Alumni concert Wednesday night with Jubal, Madison Scouts and Capital Sound...Tons of fellowship after the concert with active and alumni Madison folks and all the fan$.

I could (and will) talk about the other days. Right now, as I type, the USMC D&BC astounds us. (Dern dugada's laptop monitor here is blocking part of my view.) The Marines just wrapped up the opener patriotic piece...Fan$ clap. Snares lead us into the mallet feature while drill goes into wooden soldier mode to toy with us.

Did I tell you about Ryan H. Turner's LOUD Hawaiian shirt?

Outa here. Gonna watch a while. Already thinking of the next time Ohio State will come in here and clobber the Badgers.

Sop solo...Wow!

DCIDiv23Close.JPG

Here we go!

Awesome picture John! I love seeing this, it looks so good to see all these division 2/3 corps.

Yeah Memphis Sound drum major got it again this year. I think it's a different guy. I guess they're teaching em good directing there.