Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

Carolina Crown: I met Greg Lowe (sic?) who collects pennies for CC.

Let's talk the corps -- Carolina Crown has the most GE I've ever, ever seen from near Charlotte. "Nothing could be fina' than to listen to Carolina in the morning," in the evening here in Madison. I'll camp out for hours just to listen to CC here in Camp Randall Stadium. The visuals were flying. CC was pushing the envelope tonight. I licked a stamp of approval for their superb efforts. CC is a winner for me this year!

btw, I marched in this stadium in '68 with TBDBITL. OSU whupped up on Wisconsin. Then, our OSUMB went back to the Sherman Hotel in downtown Chicago and partied heartily. That was all good training for the Doubletree Hotel parties at DCA Rachacha Labor Day weekend.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard the original of this????

You can listen to samples of his work on amazon.com

Does anyone know if the scores will be streamed? For some reason I think they were streamed last year on season pass...can anyone remember if that is correct?

I doubt the scores will be streamed...the rights and all..plus they'll be on the DVDs

And they weren't last year....lots of refreshes on the dci page....when it finally refreshed with the final scores, I about fell out of my chair when I saw the Cadets' 99.15

I am a fan of this Blue Knights show. Took me a couple of viewings for it to really engage me, but let me tell you, I'm sure as #### engaged now. I'll be watching this one on the DVDs, if not haunted by ghost of shipping delays. :worthy:

Ah, it's back up.

And I have the webcam back. :)

Try exiting from the cam and dci site and come back...it should be working

Just in time for intermission

That's what I did to bring it back - thanks! :)

Well I'm back on line and in GREAT company with the likes of Cozy and the Man Downstairs Mr. Nalls...and the rest of the DCP crew coming to you LIVE from Camp Randall Stadium. Dang it!! If DCI won't hire me to announce, than I'll just ANNOUNCE with my fingers!

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this...

Note that tonight's finalists are the exact same 12 corps that performed on Saturday night...no one dropped out this year

A fun little trivia question that will probably be answered about 13 seconds after the first pair of eyes reads this...

When was the last time this happened? And how many times overall in DCI history?

I'll just ANNOUNCE with my fingers!

I don't know exactly why, but this just sounds wrong

By the way just in case anyone hasn't seen,

(From DCI.org)

NOTE: Tonight's Division I Finals scores will be posted online approximately at 11 p.m. Central time.

Jason, I LIVE to say things that make you cringe!! :-)