Show Concepts

Shouldn't THE CADETS do that one, since it's by THE DOORS !!! :lol:

Doesn't matter who plays it, but the vocals are a must. I just want to see the audience reaction during the "Oedipus" part and the fast part. b**bs ^0^

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like having a brainstorm storm in my mind, lots of ideas. How about a show based on music by Eric Whitacre? October, Cloudburst etc... I have a recording of October for concert band, that would make a great ballad. ahhhhh, goosebumps. :laugh:

Back in the day when my FDCI (Fantasy DCI) Div I "Queen Mutha" won FDCI-2 we did "Heaven's Gate", complete with the colorguard drinking koolaid before laying down under purple blankets. I don't remember the music we had or how I pulled off the comet at the end that made the corp disappear. I as corp director was inspired by SCV magic at the time since I then lived there.

or de meij

howard shore

that and i always thought it might be cool to hear a hornline play one of those huge guitar solos maybe eruption

Back in the day when my FDCI (Fantasy DCI) Div I "Queen Mutha" won FDCI-2 we did "Heaven's Gate", complete with the colorguard drinking koolaid before laying down under purple blankets. I don't remember the music we had or how I pulled off the comet at the end that made the corp disappear. I as corp director was inspired by SCV magic at the time since I then lived there.

In case one doesn't think I serious b**bs http://www.drumcorpswiki.com/index.php/FDCI

My FDCI champs in Div II (Heirs Apparent) and Div III (Diaper Babies) had some cool show concepts too! :P

Everyone's clamoring for some more Johan de Meij. I second the LOTRS.

Actually a local high school here did that in 2004, they had a very talented Trombone player, he played like some wood flute thing for the hobbit theme. It might have been the ochorana. I dunno, but dang it was good!

I still want to see a Star Wars show, using the music from the new trilogy. Especially "Across the Stars", "Battle of the Heroes", and "General Grievous"...