Where are Zeds party pics?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAANDY!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a GREAT time at Z's... and I KNEW I shoulda taken some pictures.

Stef was tired... but she hung in like a trooper and didn't waiver a bit... it was only after we cranked up Black Sabbath

that things got a little dicey. :P

Actually... it was Billie Holiday, wasn't it? Added a mellow tone to the evening that was ... sort of COOL!!

I shall invite myself up to Z's again ... and look for the big dipper and shooting stars again... and big giant antenna's

(but Z is not with that program on his house...)

Yeah, Emily marched an obscene lot of years in Vanguard.. she's Mav's daughter (isn't she gorgeous? She's my beauty idol.. I wish I looked like that girl!!). She aged out in 03 as guard captain.. DCI did a little thing on her getting surprised by her Grandparents at finals on the broadcast.. She's also one of the most photographed kids in Vanguard history, I think.. (her mom's been writing for DCW and now DCI for a long long time.. )

He's wearing that shirt in honor of Emily, in fact.. she gave it to me.. and I gave it to him! Ain't we all so dang cute?

For Susan.. don't worry.. what you can't see it Mike's other hand.. :o I know what side of my bread is buttered.. :diva:

:lol:

Ah I thought so. I marched with Renegades at the Chinese New Years parade and found myself lusting after her for most of the night.

Is that butter on your bread?

^0^

I had a GREAT time at Z's... and I KNEW I shoulda taken some pictures.

Stef was tired... but she hung in like a trooper and didn't waiver a bit... it was only after we cranked up Black Sabbath

that things got a little dicey. :P

Actually... it was Billie Holiday, wasn't it? Added a mellow tone to the evening that was ... sort of COOL!!

I shall invite myself up to Z's again ... and look for the big dipper and shooting stars again... and big giant antenna's

(but Z is not with that program on his house...)

It was fun, wasn't it? Nobody's mentioned the fancy blossom attire I was wearing... (and Geno don't try to pretend you didn't notice..) and I think you missed the whole grass skirt thing earlier in the evening..

And yes, it was Billie Holiday.. perfect luau bonfire music.. we had Brother Iz rockin earlier, too.

Z doesn't have the antenna thing going because HD doesn't come in too well that way.. what he DOES have (that I think you missed in your short tour) is the big screen and surround sound set up.. perfect for.. oh.. say.. ESPN's DCI broadcast on Sept 5th? heheheheheheh

As far as I'm concerned, Geno, you're welcome anytime......

..... Just call first b**bs :diva:

It was fun, wasn't it? Nobody's mentioned the fancy blossom attire I was wearing... (and Geno don't try to pretend you didn't notice..)...

As far as I'm concerned, Geno, you're welcome anytime......

..... Just call first b**bs :diva:

Yeah... that outfit was KILLER... especially the hard coconut shell breast flower extravaganza thing you were wearing that hurt me when I hugged you,

so I can only imagine what it felt like from your side... :P

Looks like I will be bring my "Raspberries" CD's up... ANOTHER reason I like Mike. How 'bout my "Young Rascals" CD's with Dino Danelli on drums!!

YEAH BABY...

Spotted Cow sighting!!!!! :mmm:

That's why I would go to war for you Z.... ^0^

• 3 months later...
I guess you can call me Mike, Mike.... :blush:

Okay Mike Mike.... ^0^