Any news of staff changes for 2007?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they really need to do is to hire some proven, experienced and creative staff people. Let me guess, expect another "thrilling all Irish themed" show in 2007, right?! Ugh! For some reason, the number 23 keeps coming up in my crystal ball.

Which would put them ahead of at least one other division I corps next year. Who's your pick for 24th, and how much vitriol do you have on tap for them?

Gentlemen, gentlemen -

Pioneer has no intention of hiring staff that are not "creative" etc., just like last year and the 45 years before. If you have ideas about who we should look at -- let me know. If you have show ideas -- let me know. In the 2000s, we have featured several interesting "Irish bandmasters," like O'Edelman (2001), O'Bart (2002), O'Holsinger (2003), and O'Kline (2006), so we are not unable or unwilling to expand our horizons somewhat and sometimes.

Don't flame, do help. Thanks.

Actually the IQ I was referring to was not his......You must be a staff person he wouldn't hire

Really, rbj, your feeble attempt ot being witty was somehow lost in it's translation. And to again set the record straight, I never was nor have I ever attempted to be, a member of your organization.

Really, rbj, your feeble attempt ot being witty was somehow lost in it's translation. And to again set the record straight, I never was nor have I ever attempted to be, a member of your organization.

Well SAH, I am not Roman Jr. I have not even ever been involved with the corps, just think they do a lot of thing right and also for the betterment of thier members.

I guess people like Mickey Hertzog, Tom Acheson, Dave Campbell and many others don't come up to your standard. Please do offer your suggestions instead of flaming Roman.

Wow.

I think you guys should lay off of DCP for awhile. Don't even sign on to the internet for a bit. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Have some human contact. Put the world in perspective. Pet a dog. Pet a cat. Play your instrument. Ride a bike. Leave this "discussion" behind for the time being. Connect with your inner self.

Or something like that.

Or...carry on with this nonsense. Whatever makes you happy and makes you feel productive.

Now back to your regularly scheduled DCP programming