DCA CORPS HOTELS

allthough MHS is one #### of a facility..................

Too bad the marching band stinks :P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want to know is which hotel has the best hot tub/pool to crash.

After driving about 7 hours I'm gonna be hurting big time.

My hotel, the hampton Inn North doesn't have one. I'm so bummed.

quit whinning say hi to Bob and put the cruise on and the gps and talk to Timmy all the way homeeeeeeeee. Do you really think you will have time for the pool. With the schedule and practices and rest that is all you need. :blink:

quit whinning say hi to Bob and put the cruise on and the gps and talk to Timmy all the way homeeeeeeeee. Do you really think you will have time for the pool. With the schedule and practices and rest that is all you need. :blink:

Hi, Bea!! Good to see you on DCP.

Robbie

Hello From Rochester!!

All is moving forward very quickly... We are ready!! I get 10 to 20 calls and emails everyday with questions so I will now start to answer... It has been fun (but crazy) over the past 11 months in the planning of this huge event. Here is one thing everyone want's to know. WHERE IS EVERYONE STAYING?????

Mon Valley / Holiday INN Airport

Uh oh! :music: now we'll have some contra cutie stalkers! lol Have fun guys and I'm looking forward to the meet 'n greets :)

just remember to send the pictures....

it was great meeting you and now you can tell. were just like everyone else.... b**bs

THANK-YOU for having the contra line (well 5/7 isn't bad :P ) to come get a pic w/ me. I really enjoyed your show & I just wanted to say that you guys were great and hopefully I can be on the field next season. Will be uploading pix to photobucket today or tomorrow so keep your eyes open B)

just remember to send the pictures....

it was great meeting you and now you can tell. were just like everyone else.... b**bs

S4021491.jpg

Edited by BlondeContra

THANK-YOU for having the contra line (well 5/7 isn't bad :P ) to come get a pic w/ me. I really enjoyed your show & I just wanted to say that you guys were great and hopefully I can be on the field next season. Will be uploading pix to photobucket today or tomorrow so keep your eyes open B)

Hey thanks for stopping by our souvie table. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Hope to see you all again soon.