DCA CORPS HOTELS

Why Jeff?????

Why????

I am just sitting in my house minding my own business, and get an old age jab. If I wanted one of those, I could go to rehearsal!

Whew - glad I didn't post something similar last night!

Actually, I believe you would be the first one to understand the why, and the first to stake out his floor space.

best wishes to the family, Walt!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd drop this in somewhere without starting a new thread and this looked like as good a place as any.

TO THOSE STAYING IN/GOING TO HENRIETTA

E Henrietta Rd & W Henrietta Rd is not one E/W highway that changes at a point.

They are TWO N/S highways about 1 mile apart - one in the eastern part of Henrietta, the other, the western. W Hen is US15, E Hen is 15A; and yes, they do meet (sort of an upside-down Y pattern) in the city near the U of R's Strong Mem Hosp.

This differs from any streets named East & West I've seen anywhere. HTH anyone from getting lost/going out of their way.

Thought I'd drop this in somewhere without starting a new thread and this looked like as good a place as any.

TO THOSE STAYING IN/GOING TO HENRIETTA

E Henrietta Rd & W Henrietta Rd is not one E/W highway that changes at a point.

They are TWO N/S highways about 1 mile apart - one in the eastern part of Henrietta, the other, the western. W Hen is US15, E Hen is 15A; and yes, they do meet (sort of an upside-down Y pattern) in the city near the U of R's Strong Mem Hosp.

This differs from any streets named East & West I've seen anywhere. HTH anyone from getting lost/going out of their way.

Thanks for the heads up about the "Henrietta Road"... it will help in our travels throughout the weekend.

If you have a good map that we can give to our bus drivers, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the heads up about the "Henrietta Road"... it will help in our travels throughout the weekend.

If you have a good map that we can give to our bus drivers, it would be appreciated.

Here's Paetec Park's map; click on the Map link above it for interactive (zoom & move)

http://www.rhinossoccer.com/pages.php?id=23

Most hotels I've seen mentioned (that aren't downtown) are south or west of the city off I390

..and Jefferson Rd is NY252

Edited by dbriggs

All I want to know is which hotel has the best hot tub/pool to crash.

After driving about 7 hours I'm gonna be hurting big time.

My hotel, the hampton Inn North doesn't have one. I'm so bummed.

I think our members wouldn't know what to do if we stayed in a hotel. We have bedded down in schools at least 4-6 times this year so this is no different and actually preferred by many as opposed to shelling out the dollars for a stinky hotel room.

Walt is old and I wouldn't trade him for any 18 year old, although we have a few trying to compete with him. He is great motivation to keep everyone going and a kick-### player to boot.

I like that I still have someone to bust about 1986. We both laugh about it now.

I think our members wouldn't know what to do if we stayed in a hotel. We have bedded down in schools at least 4-6 times this year so this is no different and actually preferred by many as opposed to shelling out the dollars for a stinky hotel room.

Walt is old and I wouldn't trade him for any 18 year old, although we have a few trying to compete with him. He is great motivation to keep everyone going and a kick-### player to boot.

I like that I still have someone to bust about 1986. We both laugh about it now.

God Bless you and Corps' like your's for being able to do what we all use to do. Being a competitve corps', and for obvious reasons, it is almost a necesity(spl) and for that I/We salute you. BUT..........But........there is something to be said for Alumni Corps'. In a word.......

a ******Five Star with a King Sized Bed**** Bar/etc...Blah, Blah, YaDa, Yada....

I kid of course......... I'll be there cheering our activity for three days and feeling like I lost my best friend come midnight sunday. ENJOY!! :)

Oh I don't even want to think about sunday. Most especially Monday, while I'm driving home for 7-8 hours thinking of the withdrawls that are soon to come.

NO MORE DRUM CORPS! Oh noooooooooooo.

I got short changed this year due to my auto accident.~Tisk~

Rochester will be the 2nd compitition I'll have sat thru this year.~grunts~

PAIN AND SUFFERING!

Oh I don't even want to think about sunday. Most especially Monday, while I'm driving home for 7-8 hours thinking of the withdrawls that are soon to come.

NO MORE DRUM CORPS! Oh noooooooooooo.

I got short changed this year due to my auto accident.~Tisk~

Rochester will be the 2nd compitition I'll have sat thru this year.~grunts~

PAIN AND SUFFERING!

Cindy, Cindy, OH Cindy,........After a weekend with the TBIRDS and YANKEE it will seem like 7 or 8 minutes on your return trip. (of course if you get pulled over by one of the FINEST of several states you'll be passing thru we may refuse any knowledge of your existance). b**bs b**bs NOT!!!!! Look forward to meeting you........ :P