Hop takes down Blog?

just an FYI for those who read Hop's blog for finding fault or getting a better glimpse into the life of Mr. Hopkins and The Cadets...it seems as if the blog has been removed from the www.yea.org/cadets website...hope you all saved his livejournal address... :P

I guess I'm trying to figure out why everything that Hopkins states in his blog, Livejournal or YEA! site has to end up on DCP.

Well a better question would be why people post their pesonal thoughts ON THE INTERWEB TO BEGIN WITH.

You put something out there, you are also putting under scrutiny. Having a blog is asking for people to discuss your life/thoughts. I don't know why it's such a suprise that someone who posts a journal on the internet for everyone to see might end up having what they posted as a topic of discussion.

Edited by Morgoth Bauglir

In a way, as negative as the attention cadets got this year often was, it did seem to serve a purpose. Consider, that due to the singing most are no loger so critical about the use of amps for pits or non-voice.

Just some food for thought...if you expose people to something so extreme, then what was previously on the edge has suddenly become much more acceptable.