Edited by Granny Smith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get rid of their cross sabers flag and adopt this one:

flag.jpg

yikes! SCARY!!! Count me in! ^0^ :rolleyes:

Here's something that's never been done before....Invite Osama Bin Laden to DCI 2007, and kill him,LIVE, on the field.

That'd go over well with people who like 'dark' shows. I'm sure the Troopers would be honored. They could play, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence."

BANG!!! :rolleyes:

Here's something that's never been done before....Invite Osama Bin Laden to DCI 2007, and kill him,LIVE, on the field.

That'd go over well with people who like 'dark' shows. I'm sure the Troopers would be honored. They could play, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence."

BANG!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Mark. That made me laugh out loud!

A couple practical things about the camos:

1. CHEAP

2. They would hide a host of marching deficiencies

3. You wouldn't have to wash them all year (in fact, you wouldn't want to)

4. Lots of pockets to keep mutes, little pull out ribbons, etc.

Mess with the best...die like the rest!

Edited by Granny Smith

Granny- Nice thing about those 'jungle' camo's........the Troopers could be on the green field the same time as the Cadets.And if they remained vewwy still....and vewwy, vewwy quiet.....they could SHOOT that wascal wabbit! b**bs b**bs

Granny- Nice thing about those 'jungle' camo's........the Troopers could be on the green field the same time as the Cadets.And if they remained vewwy still....and vewwy, vewwy quiet.....they could SHOOT that wascal wabbit! b**bs b**bs

Mark, you're killing me! That is perhaps the funniest thing I've read so far on this message board. Talk about a standing ovation if that happened!

Granny- This is a little OT from the Casper corps, but.....

Imagine a 'certain corps' doing a show theme of "Rocky and Bullwinkle." And their corps director, who as it happens, likes amped vocals...takes the microphone.....and at just the right moment in the show...for maximum GE, says, "Hey Rocky, watch me pull my head out of my ###! Nothin up my sleeve! PRESTO!" :P

Granny- This is a little OT from the Casper corps, but.....

Imagine a 'certain corps' doing a show theme of "Rocky and Bullwinkle." And their corps director, who as it happens, likes amped vocals...takes the microphone.....and at just the right moment in the show...for maximum GE, says, "Hey Rocky, watch me pull my head out of my ###! Nothin up my sleeve! PRESTO!" :P

That's very innovative Mark. I better not hear anyone knock you for you innovation or they will be subject to my wrath.

Side question: Mark, are you a corps director in disguise? If not, you SHOULD be. With ideas like that you could be very successful.