Gulf Coast Sound new uniforms

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Pictures from Brass on the Bayou. Gulf Coast looks they are stepping up. Nice new uniforms!

http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/mm_pics_20060729.html

Our new unis rock! We really enjoy them, they not only look sharp but are much cooler which is nice considering our typical "warm" Houston weather.

GCS just had a great weekend with a friends and family night performance and rehearsals. We are really looking forward to our performance next weekend at Frontier's BRASS HYSTERIA in Bedford, TX on Sunday August 27th.

**Thanks for the compliments on our photographer. Ben is with us every step of the way, either taking photos or helping clean drill. He is one of our most important "non-marching" assets. He and the other members of our GCS Support staff are one of the big reasons behind our successes this season.

Yes, the uniforms do look great on GCS.

Can't wait to see GCS up here this weekend for Brass Hysteria. Travel safe guys and start hydrating.

So....where is the party at Saturday night in Dallas? Jenny and I are coming up a day early. Probably drive up to Denton at some point during the day and maybe visit some friends in the Grapevine area too.....heck might even stop by the brew supply shop over in Richardson. Unless someone comes up with a better idea, we will probably hit the Flying Saucer in Addison or possibly Fort Worth for a few beers that night.

Well since our performance on Saturday night was postponed due to the Dallas Diamonds game getting moved to Sept, I am sure Frontier members will be taking over some restaraunt after rehearsal. We are ending at 7, and will be in Plano.

Feel free to come by and check out the end of the day and join us for some BBQ or whatever

Good Pictures from Brass on the Bayou. Gulf Coast looks they are stepping up. Nice new uniforms!

http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/mm_pics_20060729.html

WOW!! I love it when pics load fast like that and are easy to look at. Nice job on the uniforms.

Your drum major looks like she means business!! Good shots!

Well since our performance on Saturday night was postponed due to the Dallas Diamonds game getting moved to Sept, I am sure Frontier members will be taking over some restaraunt after rehearsal. We are ending at 7, and will be in Plano.

Feel free to come by and check out the end of the day and join us for some BBQ or whatever

PM me your cell # Chris and tell me where you are practicing. I dont have your number in my new phone....long story involving a broken screen on the old phone....I lost a lot of phone numbers when I had to switch to the new phone. Like I said we have a few things to run around and take care of during the afternoon on Saturday but we would love to come out and see the end of practice and head out for dinner afterwards.

Wow the uniforms look great! I can't wait to see you guys @ Prelims!!!! ^_^