Grennies?

I see there is a recruiting day this September which makes me hopeful we will see Grennies back on the field for '07! http://www.kingstongrenadiers.com/membership.html

Anyone on the inside have any news?

Edited by kusankusho

Lots in the works. LOTS of interest!!

Can wait to get the season started!

Yes we have been busy lots to do yet but the support and interest has been on going. Thanks to all and Grennies will be back in 07 refreshed and ready to go. A media release is forthcoming so stayed tuned.

Also I am looking forward to touching base with all my DCA friends in Rochester. Yes I will bring beer.

Cheers DLD

I haven't heard anything, but of course I wish only the best for Grenadiers in 2007.

Patience...patience !

I as well as my roomate loved their version of Sing Sing Sing in 04...

Best of Luck!!!

I as well as my roomate loved their version of Sing Sing Sing in 04...

Best of Luck!!!

Sing Sing Sing ... always a favourite..and as a snare player.. .even more so...The Kingston Grenadiers will be back in '07...with a passion you have never seen before!!! We love DCA and we will strive to entertain and be competative, and as always be the Canadian link to... as you say DCA World Championships.....it is sad that we will not be there this year..but..promise to be back better and better ....Good Luck to all this year in Rochester....I am soooooo looking forward to being there in'07...Have a great Championship week-end.. :)