Madison Hires Executive Director

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Jeff! Since he is one who marched during the Scouts' last "glory years," I think he'll know what it takes to put a superior, fan friendly product on the field.

Edited by mnscoutfan

Here are a few of Jeff Spanos in action through the years...

Snares1995.jpg

1995 snare line... Jeff is 5th from right as you look at the shot

blast1.jpg

BLAST snare God...

100_2138.jpg

one month ago hackin' with Mike Stone ...

Who's taller???

he kinda looks like scott stewart

That was a requirement. That way they didnt have to get the new ED all new Madison polos.

/facetious

Congrats to Jeff on becoming the new Executive Director of the Madison Scouts!

I marched with Jeff back in 1990 (his 1st year and my ageout year)

and again this year with the Alumni Project, I am pleased to no end. Over the years, I watched him

go from being a slightly nervous rookie to a highly confident (yet humble) leader, performer, and teacher.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that they hired him for this position. Good luck Jeff

and know that we're all behind you 100% :D

wow when I read the BOD e-mail this morning i was shocked to see that Span-yo was named to this extradinary position. I love the choice, love the man, love his energy. WOW!!!!!! I have known Jeff since 90 and will always consider him a friend. i will never forget in 90 that he was almost cut(ya i know its hard to believe) even he will admit that then in 91 when we had 2nd yrs in the snare line he and RJ stepped up to be the leaders. winter of 90 jeff kicked his own butt and changed his image from a timid almost scared player to the agressive player and leader he is now. He turned the image of the line around in 91 with help from others and led them to very succesful yrs in the mid 90's.

It is a honor to call Jeff my friend and the executive director of the Madison Scouts

Who's taller???

I think that's a bit of an "optical delusion" there, Mikey... even though you did only come up to about his armpit... :P

(I know... it's "Illusion" ... just kiddin' for cri-yi)