DCA Percussion Thoughts

hey Vic, thanks for the words on the drumline. Was that the "A" line or the "B" line you were talking about though??????????????? (sorry, I couldn't resist. A subject EVERYONE seems to want to sidestep.)Missed seeing you, along with everyone else at D.C.A. I couldn't leave Brenda for 4 days without anyone coming in to check on her. Hopefully things will be better next year.

JOHN "CUPCAKES" CURRAN

"A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND"

(and the minds of countless others) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the delivery of the discussion during said disagreement

Take a look at your responses, take a look at mine... I delivered mine in a thought out way, and didn't complain about anything. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I am whiny.

Take a look at your responses, take a look at mine... I delivered mine in a thought out way, and didn't complain about anything. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I am whiny.

please keep on-topic and leave that stuff in PM so that folks who want to read the subject-at-hand can do so.

thamsk

CJT

Jeff MUST know what he's talking about. He said my Front Ensemble was "gorgeous"

:music:

Didn't Neil Sylvia, who judged Field Percussion at Finals, have Bushwackers in 2nd place in his Musicianship subcaption that night? If so, might it have been in part due to the superior performance of the Bush pit?